Tue Jan. 31
Tue Feb. 7
Mon Feb. 13
Sat Feb. 18
Tue Feb. 21
Thu Mar. 2
Sat Mar. 4
Tue Mar. 7
Mon Mar. 13
Thu Mar. 16
Love and War in Texas Upcoming Concerts
Love and War in Texas 55 Miranda Lambert Way, Suite 4 Lindale, Texas 75771
Cody Canada w/Landon Bullard-Friday, January 27, 2017 8pm $15
The Fred Eaglesmith Show starring Tiff Ginn-Saturday, January 28, 2017 8pm $25
Gospel Brunches on Sundays
Martini Mondays and Karaoke every Monday!
For more concert and special event information at Love and War check them out on Facebook and www.loveandwarintexas.com.
Please like us on Facebook "City of Lindale" to keep informed of all the events going on in Lindale! If you would like to be added to the City of Lindale's constant contact email list so you may receive our "Email Blasts" for events, please send an email with your information to email@example.com.
- Click here and start typing....
For additional information on upcoming events in Lindale, contact the Lindale Area Chamber of Commerce at 903-882-7181. If you would like your event posted on this website, please email information and flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Community Christian Fellowship
15704 State Highway 110 N.
Lindale, Texas 75771
719-651-0777 or 903-882-8501 ext. 206
2017, Here We Come!
The Lindale Community Theater is proud to be starting their 8th (can you believe it?!) full season with an outstanding comedy, The Dixie Swim Club. THE STORY: Five Southern women, whose friendships began many years ago on their college swim team, set aside a long weekend every August to recharge those relationships. Free from husbands, kids and jobs, they meet at the same beach cottage on North Carolina's Outer Banks to catch up, laugh and meddle in each other's lives. THE DIXIE SWIM CLUB focuses on four of those weekends and spans a period of thirty-three years. Show dates are January 20,21,22 - 27,28,29.
Friday and Saturday performances 7:30pm, Sunday matinees 2pm and the doors will open 45 minutes prior to showtime. Adults $15, students $12, 12 and under $6.
Tickets will be available at the door or securely online here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2718438 Please keep in mind that there is a small service charge on all credit/debit purchases. All seating is 'general' and on a first come, first served basis.BUT... you're in luck! 2017 Main Stage Season Tickets will be available at the show - only $45 for 4 great shows!! This is a great way to save money AND help LCT.Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Email email@example.com or by calling
And remember - We love to act...and it shows!
- February 17-19, 2017 OneMind Dogs Texas Seminer - Emily Hunt - Information
- February 24-26, 2017 Tyler Obedience Training Club USDAA Agility Trials - Cheryl Etheridge - Information
- February 24-26, 2017 Lainey Asker Clinic - Eventing Clinic - Alyssa Walker - (832)600-1698
- March 4-5, 2017 Van Chamber Rodeo -LeAnn Sellers - 903-952-7075
- March 10-12, 2017 College Preparatory Invitational Horse Show - Lindsay Martin - Information
- March 17-19, 2017 Warwick Schiller Horsemanship & Problem Solving Clinic - Don Scarborough - 214-243-9579 - Information
- March 18-19, 2017 NTHJC Benefit Show - Hunter/Jumper Horse Show - Candice Reese - Information - Prize List
- March 25-26, 2017 Tyler Obedience Training Club USDAA Agility Trials - Information - Cheryl Etheridge
- March 25-26, 2017 Dallas Hunter Jumper Scholarship Circuit - Season Opener - Julene Chiaramonte - Information - Prize List
- April 1-2, 2017 Texas Rose Horse Park Spring Horse Trials - D'Anne Liljestrand - (903) 882-8696 - Prize List - Information - Omnibus - Entry Status - Ride Times - Live Scoring
- April 7-9, 2017 Texas Dressage Classic I & II - D'Anne Liljestrand - (903) 882-8696 - Entry Info - Prize List
- April 21-23, 2017 Texas Rose Spring Breed Show - All Breed Show/Working Equitation - Kim Brunson - 817-683-8284 - Prize List
- April 26-30 Texas Shootout - "AA" Hunters, WCHR, Grand Prix, Hunter Derby - Patrick Rodes - (940) 240-1207 Information - Prize List
- May 3-7, 2017 Lone Star Roundup II - "AA" Hunter, Grand Prix, Hunter Derby - Patrick Rodes - (940) 240-1207 Information - Prize List
- May 11-14, 2017 Texas Rose Horse Park Summer Horse Trials/CIC2*/CCI1* - D'Anne Liljestrand - (903) 882-8696 - Information - Prize List - Omnibus - Entry Status - Ride Times - Live Scoring
- May 17-21, 2017 Show Jumping Classic - "AA" Hunter, WCHR, Grand Prix - Patrick Rodes - (940) 240-1207 Information - Prize List
- May 24-28, 2017 Southwest Classic - "AA" Hunter, WCHR, Grand Prix - Patrick Rodes - (940) 240-1207 Information - Prize List
We've had lots going on (with lots more to come!) and we know you have, too. But here's something you or someone you know will definitely want to be a part of - LCT, too! Director Elizabeth Stricklin will be the instructor for our our most comprehensive children's theatre classes to date with (2) 12 week sessions scheduled, beginning in January 2017.
Here's a link to our website where you'll find Elizabeth's bio, course descriptions, online/mail-in registration forms and payment information http://
Class space is limited so sign up your young actor TODAY!!
FEMA Disaster Relief